File Past Year 1099 / W-2 Forms

Filing Past Year 1099-NEC/MISC or W-2 Forms

Need to report employee or independent contractor wages from years past? No problem! Our online W-2 and 1099-NEC/MISC information reporting service allows you to instantly create recipient copies and e-file forms – even from past years.

Simply click “start filing” to create a new account, or “login” to access your existing account. Once you’re logged in, create a New Company, and enter the tax year for which you want to file, along with the company issuing the W-2 or 1099-MISC form.

*If you are trying to create a previous year file for a 1099-NEC that is prior to 2020, you must use the 1099-MISC form. The 1099-NEC form did not exist prior to Tax Season 2020.

Next, enter the form data, checkout, create your recipient copies – and you’re done!

Ready to get started?

We Make It Easy For Anyone To File 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, and W-2 Forms